Greetings everyone! This last-day-of-2021 episode is an unscripted rambling by yours truly about the dawn of a new year, what is ours in the New Covenant, the importance of having an Old Covenant/New Covenant distinction when reading Scripture, and how much gospel is actually in the gospels? Push Play to join in!
Links I mention in this episode:
- My Interview on The Resolute Warrior podcast: https://soundcloud.com/user-998585685/episode-20-mike-adams-of-the-unsunday-show?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
- The UnSunday Show on TikTok: https://email@example.com?
- The UnSunday Show on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unsundayshow/
- The UnSunday on Facebook Podcasts (Best Viewed on Mobile Devices): https://www.facebook.com/UnSundayShow/
- The Growing in Grace Podcast: https://www.growingingrace.org/
Book to Recommend: Clash of the Covenants: Escaping Religious Bondage Through The Grace Guarantee by Michael C. Kapler
Happy New Year! I wish you and yours all the best in 2022!